Here’s the answer to your biggest secret question about kettlebell training...
Dear Kettlebell Fan,
Have you ever wondered "what's next?" as you're finishing your current kettlebell training program?
If you’re like me, and 88.4% of my customer and subscriber base, then the chances are pretty good that you have. (I’ll tell you more about that in a minute...)
And that’s perfectly normal. Your brain is always “on” and searching for the next big thing, especially when it comes to achieving your goals. In fact, there’s a part of your brain called the Reticular Activating System and it’s designed to do just that.
So why fight it?
You can’t and it will only lead to frustration.
Speaking of frustration, did you know that only 5% of people ever reach their goals?
According to a study done on a Harvard Law School class, 95% of the class didn’t have any predefined goals written down and only 5% of the graduates actually wrote down their goals. Thirty years later researchers followed up with the entire class and guess who had actually achieved their goals?
Yup – you guessed right if you said the 5% who had written them out.
What Does This Have To Do With Your Kettlebell Workouts?
I’m glad you asked.
We all work out for one of four basic reasons, four basic goals – here they are. (You’ll recognize yourself in one of these 4.)
- To get stronger
- To look better [naked]
- To perform better
- To fix an injury or work around an injury (and this is really just a variation of # 3)
And that’s it.
Which one are you?
Me? Actually I’m all four – and here’s something I bet you didn’t know –
You are too.
Really – let me explain.
You see, each one of those four categories aren’t as specific as you think – they are really just ONE category –
To feel better about yourself on the inside.
At the end of the day, we both use our kettlebells because we want to feel better about ourselves. They provide us with a means to an end – to feel stronger on the inside – in other words, when we feel stronger, we feel happy.
But sometimes workouts don’t always go as planned, right?
And when they don't, does it make you feel happy?
And when we don’t feel happy, the frustration builds. Slowly... Until it sidetracks us and we’re nowhere near where we set out to be.
But It Doesn’t Have To – There Is A Simple Alternative
As I mentioned before, we are all motivated by one of four areas to use kettlebells. And interestingly enough – and most people don’t know this – that’s the exact way we should design our kettlebell workouts.
That’s right – our workouts should always cycle around getting stronger, looking better (that’s actually two categories – but more about that in a minute), performing better, and fixing any aches and pains (which we all have in some way, shape, or form).
And chances are, when you aren’t seeing the results you’re after, you’re on the wrong phase of this cycle. (Of course, it could also just be that your program design is all screwed up...)
In the simplest of terms, this means that you shouldn’t always be on a fat-burning program. Or a strength program. Or a muscle-building program. Or a pre-/rehab program.
Your body operates on cycles, and so does nature. And so should your kettlebell workouts. Just like your body and nature, each one of those cycles should help and build upon the other. Always.
And the best part is that when we apply that cycle to our kettlebell workouts, we will always make progress and always achieve our goals.
The problem is in knowing exactly how to do that without spending a lot of money on books, workouts, and other resources, and wasting a lot of time experimenting trying to find just the right combination of exercises.
Fortunately, I’ve got a solution for you –
I’m Going To Send You An Exciting New Kettlebell Workout Each And Every Month
Yup – You read that correctly. I’m going to take all the guesswork out of this workout thing and send you exciting new kettlebell workouts each and every month. (And no, it’s not just going to be Swings and Get Ups – sorry.)
Because that 88.4% of my subscriber/customer base that I mentioned earlier said that providing them with continual high quality kettlebell workouts was the biggest, most helpful thing I could do for them this year. (Which means there’s an overwhelming chance you fall into that category.)
Wouldn’t You Like To Know That –
- You’re going to get leaner – so your clothes will fit better and you’ll look better.
- You’re going to get stronger – your weights will increase and so will your work capacity.
- You’re going to finally fix those low-grade aches and pains and maybe even the big nagging ones too – which means it’s going to be that much easier to get leaner and stronger.
- Your going to become more muscular – more defined – so that if you’re a guy, you’re going to look better with your shirt off and if you’re a lady, you’re body is going to have a firm, sexy shape to it
- You’re going to have less stress – your workouts will be designed for you, by me – a professional, with 20 years of experience under his belt, who travels around the world teaching people how to use kettlebells
- You’re going to have more time to spend with your loved ones – you won’t have to waste time trying to design your own kettlebell workouts
- You’re going to have less mental angst trying to decide if the workouts you are designing are actually going to produce the results you’re looking for in the long run, as well as the short term
Bottom line: You’re going to be happier and have more fun.
Here’s What You Get Each Month
Each month I’ll send you the following:
- A 4-week workout based on either pre/rehab, strength acquisition, fat loss, or conditioning – but more than likely some combination of two of the four (yes, it is possible to do that, but you have to know exactly how to manipulate programming variables...)
- Nutritional guidelines that help you achieve the objectives of that particular workout (TIP: Not only is it unhealthy to eat the same foods and the same way all the time, it’s also counterproductive to achieving your goals.)
- Detailed exercise descriptions and pictures – giving you the fastest shortcuts to performing all these exercises safely and effectively
- Weekly coaching emails from me – sharing with you helpful tips and insights gleaned from years in the trenches, that will amplify your workouts and your results
- A recipe for Peace of Mind (this is arguably the most important out of everything – knowing that you no longer have to have any concerns about getting the results you want)
Here’s How To Get Started
There’s a big yellow button right below – click on that. You’ll be taken to an order page where as soon as you pay you’ll get immediate access to your next workout and be well on your way to looking and feeling better.
Less Than A Cup Of Coffee Per Day
Look, I’m not going to tell you how much this “should” cost. I’m just going to tell you what my current rates and fees are for my services and you can decide of you’re getting a great deal or not when you sign up for my new monthly service, ok?
I currently charge all new clients $100 per session. My monthly coaching clients pay me between $225 and $350 per month, depending on the level of service. My seminars start at $127 per person for a half day. And my other online kettlebell programs start at $67. Not super expensive, but definitely not cheap.
You can get started with my monthly workout program that I’m offering today for only $19.95 per month, each month, for the next 12 months. (You'll be billed just $19.95 per month, starting in 30 days.)
Yup, that’s right – 66 cents per day. (Way cheaper than a small cup of coffee from Starbucks.)
What’s the catch?
There isn’t one.
I just wanted to provide a high quality service to help as many people as possible at a decent price – one that would be a no-brainer to turn down. In fact, I see doing so as my moral obligation to you. I would be cheating you if I didn’t offer this to you to help you out.
So go ahead and get on board today by clicking the big yellow button below.
And don’t worry – just like all my products, if you follow the program and don’t see the results you want, you’re entitled to a 100% Full Refund through my “60-Day No Hassle Money Back Guarantee” and may cancel your subscription at any time.
So there really is no risk whatsoever on your part.
Looking forward to your success!
Geoff Neupert, CSCS, Master RKC
P.S. If you are bound and determined to save yourself time, energy, and money and want to get faster results with your kettlebell workouts, then you absolutely owe it to yourself to get started with this today. You'll get a series of new workouts, each one building upon the progress and results of the previous one and at only $19.95 a month you’ve got to admit – it’s a no-brainer.
Copyright © 2011 Integrated Fitness Solutions, LLC. Worldwide Rights Reserved.
Integrated Fitness Solutions, LLC
3308 Chapel Hill Blvd., Suite 101, Durham, NC 27705