(And why you should be doing them!)
It’s no secret – I LOVE the double kettlebell
Here are my Top 10 reasons.
Let me know what you think.
Top 10 Reasons Double Kettlebells ROCK!
10. Double kettlebell work places more stress
on your body, getting you stronger, faster.
9. Double kettlebell work allows you to do more
work than single kettlebell work in the same
8. Double kettlebell work allows you to build
muscle faster – More tension = Faster growth
7. Double kettlebell work is more productive
by any measurement of work than single
kettlebell work (or close to it).
6. Double kettlebell work allows you to identify
if your single kettlebell corrective strategies
actually worked – comparing one side to the other
when both are working at the same time.
5. Double kettlebell work burns more calories –
or has the potential to burn more calories than
single kettlebell work, making it a better choice
for fat loss. (Hence the amazing results of the
“Kettlebell Burn EXTREME!” beta testers.)
4. Double kettlebell work provides more exercise
variations than single kettlebell work – anything
you can do with single kettlebells you can do
with doubles plus you can do alternate bells
and bell positions.
3. Double kettlebell work is more mentally
challenging in many cases than single kettlebell
work, giving you more mental and emotional
satisfaction about your workouts.
2. Double kettlebell work is More FUN!
(One kettlebell = fun. Two kettlebells = More Fun.)
1. Double kettlebell work, literally helps you get
twice the results in half the time – two kettlebells v.
one kettlebell = heavier weight + stronger stimulus
in less time.