Been a fast-paced and hectic week for me.
Hope it was a good one for you.
If for some reason, time got the best of you and you missed some workouts – don’t beat yourself up.
Just jump back in the game with today’s (or tomorrow’s) 20 minute workout.
1. Set your timer for 20 minutes.
2. Do 5 minutes of mobility work.
3. Pick your 2 favorite KB exercises and super set them – do one set, then the other, for 15 minutes.
A2. Push Presses
5. Keep the reps moderate – 5 reps is good.
6. Use the appropriate sized KBs for your reps.
7. Keep your rest periods long enough to maintain your technique, but short enough to keep your heart rate up and just short of breathless.
When you get done, take about 3 to 5 minutes and cool down by doing some diaphragmatic breathing.
Remember, sometimes it’s not what you do – but rather just “doing” that keeps you moving toward your goals.
Heading out this morning to finally film those videos for on the Basic 6 Single Kettlebell Exercises.
This is going to be really cool.
I have two “guinea pigs” lined up to be in the videos –
One of my buddies and his wife, who have never had any formal KB instruction before. (In fact, I’m not sure she’s ever used one – so it could be interesting!)
So you’ll get to see what kind of mistakes they’re going to make and see them corrected “live.”
These videos are going to be like a “workshop” – very detailed – so you can pour over them again and again and again, refining your own technique.
Very much in the style of “Kettlebell STRONG!.”
We should wrap up the filming this evening and we’ll start the editing tomorrow.
I’ll let you know when they’re ready to go.